Sunday 22 September 2019

My new craft area


My new crafting area in the small spare bedroom:-


You can just see the pine extension husband fixed to the side and back of my little desk, it's made a big difference.  He asked if I wanted it painted, but I'm fine with it as it is.  The two shelves he put up for me are a big help too.  I need to get some cup hooks to screw in underneath the front shelf, to hold my scissors, tweezers etc.

Some more Christmas cards:-

I've finished all the 'general' Christmas cards now, am just starting on large personalised ones for family and friends.

7 comments:

  1. Very practical area and the cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious of your craft area Sooze, it's fab. What a lovely handy hubby you have ;) and your latest batch of cards have come out a treat. Love 'em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely is all that! So envious!! It's all fantastic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful work area for you Sue, your cards are beautiful. I think you would be able to sell them at craft fairs easily, they are very good. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the space and the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All looking good. I have just bought some storage things for my wall. Hope you start to feel better soon. Clearly, something is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your craft room looks great, Sooze. I've got a nice cupboard to keep everything stored, but have to use the dining room table. You're very organised! I haven't made any Christmas cards yet, although it won't be long before I start. Yours look great! Will you still be keeping this blog and you good one going? x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.