Saturday 7 September 2019

Stamping

I experimented with stamping yesterday, and this is the result:-



A very simple card but one I really like, think I'll do lots of playing around with stamps.  Oh I do love this cardmaking lark!

And another exciting thing....I was googling to see if there are any craft fairs or shops nearby, it turns out there's a big craft shop in the town that I never even knew about, it's in an area of town that we never go to for the simple reason that I thought it was all takeaways and nightclubs.  I've messaged them to ask if they do cardmaking supplies....they do, and will be getting more in next week.  So guess where I'll be going soon?

Oh, apparently they also do various craft workshops - how exciting!

Husband was going to get me some CDs and DVDs for my upcoming 60th birthday - I asked for them, he hasn't got a clue what to get me, even after all these years.  But he's just said that perhaps he ought to just give me the money for craft stuff instead.....

I don't know whether to be pleased or not 😂😕

It would be lovely to be able to buy lots more craft things.  But on the other hand, a bit of imagination for a surprise from him would be nice 😜

2 comments:

  1. What a discovery! Maybe he could pay for a few workshops?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like surprises
    Enjoy the money

    ReplyDelete

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.