Sunday 8 September 2019

Stamping sentiments

I cut out a load of small squares in plain card this morning, and stamped them with sentiments:-


My stamping's getting better, I'm more confident now and improving all the time.  I just need to remember not to lean on the stamp pads!  And wipe my fingers so I don't put smudges on the cards.....

Made a card suitable for a bloke:-


It's a simple card, just a topper on toning background papers.  I did a bit of stamping on the inside lining paper:-


3 comments:

  1. VERY nice he-cards! Well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card Sooze, they are always trickier, and I love the stamped insert :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely. There is a gadget called Press to Impress (www.crafts-too.com) which helps to do stamping. My daughter brought it for my birthday a couple of years ago (£20.00)
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.