Thursday 12 September 2019

Lovely gift and thinking about Christmas cards

A parcel arrived in the post yesterday, a boxful of goodies from Angie (Pensive Pensioner).  It was beautifully packed and smelt gorgeous, owing to a pack of lavender flowerheads  she'd thoughtfully included.  It contained many lovely card toppers and papers, as well as a couple of beautifully designed completed card toppers that Angie had made, which have given me inspiration for my own cards.  Lots of Christmas papers, how thoughtful.  Thank you so much Angie, I'm delighted with everything and shall enjoy using it all.

I'm going to visit that new - well, new to me, I think it's been there a while - large craft shop tomorrow.  I'm hoping to get a sheet of Christmas silicone stamps and a couple more stamp pads, and maybe some cardstock suitable for Christmas cards.

I've had a rest from crafting for a couple of days, I was getting shoulder pains from bad posture leaning forward over my desk.  I suppose the thing to do is to get up and walk around every half hour or so, rather than sitting there engrossed for 3 hours at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time at the craft shop. I hope you find real treasures.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.