Sunday 15 September 2019

Decorating the trees

I've had a lovely morning crafting.  The Christmas trees I stamped the other day, I embellished and added to with more stamps and some colouring in with gel pens.  Really pleased with the results....even if it felt a bit like being back at school!



They'll become four card toppers.

I made another layered Christmas card, using a mixture of papers and stickers:-


Think I've made 10 Christmas cards so far.  They're interesting and fun to do because there's so much scope, only limited by imagination.

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Sooze, I think your stamping is really good. I've not tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finished trees are really effective, Sooze, I particularly like the snowman leaning against the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I invested in stamping platform which holds your stamps in place. That way, if a stamp does print properly, you re-ink and press again, all perfectly lined up. By the way, the link to your food blog doesn’t go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it didn't, did it? I hadn't realised. Think I've fixed it now, thanks for that.

      Delete

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.