Saturday 14 September 2019

Christmas trees

Some Christmas tree cards....I drew a simple fir tree, cut out a template and used it to cut out lots more trees in assorted Christmassy paper and card, mostly what Angie sent me.

The first card I used 4 layers on, it's nice but I think the 4 layers are wasted really, the bottom 2 layers aren't really visible.  So I've stuck to just 2 layers in subsequent cards.  I've stuck them on with a single strip of double sided tape down the middle, then raised the sides of each tree shape to give a 3D effect.



The 4 layer card


They're fun to do, I really like them.

2 comments:

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.