Saturday 7 September 2019

Mystery commenter unmasked

I found out who the mystery Unknown comments were from....one of my best friends!  So sorry D, I didn't realise it was you! xx

Anyway, she was telling me about a papercraft she'd learnt at W.I., it's called Iris Folding, I've never heard of it before but am sure you experienced crafters have.  It's a method of folding paper and affixing it around an aperture in a card front, giving an attractive design.  This site explains it quite clearly:  https://handcraftedgreetings.com/irisinst.php

It looks good, I'll give it a go sometime.

3 comments:

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.