Friday 4 October 2019

More finger painting

An anniversary card for our friends:-



Finger painted again......oh it's such fun!

Our favourite garden centre has a crafting section, it's been all yarn and sewing stuff up till recently but they now have a fairly large papercraft section - all products from one particular company, most of which are quite expensive and I know I could certainly get cheaper elsewhere.  However, they did have a small area of sale things, I picked up a pack of Halloween stickers for 64p, a quarter of the original price....why they were selling them off cheap in the run up to Halloween I have no idea, seems a bit odd to me.  No matter, my gain!

Halloween doesn't hold any interest for me, but someone we know is absolutely mad on it, so I thought of her when I saw these stickers and will make her a Halloween card.  Just an excuse to have a play around!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and well done for spotting the bargains!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finger painting. I'm starting to feel crafty after seeing everyone's lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you popped over to Monkton Elm garden center on the edge of Taunton, you turn off just before the main traffic lights and dual road. It has a craft section, not as big as it was and a pet section as well as a great garden center. It has a cafe, so a great way to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting you have this separate blog for your cards - just been having a catch up and they are all lovely - you must be having a lot of fun - I keep hoping I can find the time from somewhere soon to do more myself. x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome polite comments, ideas, help and constructive criticism. If you don't have a Google account, please give your name at the end of your comment. Spam or anonymous comments with no name given won't be published. Thank you for reading.